Sunday, July 12, 2009

Preliminary blog

This is the first of what I am hoping will be an informative and entertaining, as well as, a thought promoting blog. I have alot of things on my mind these days. Most of which is, fear for my country's future. I believe our government has successfully pulled the wool over the eyes of it's public. With this blog, it will be my attempt to analyze what is in the headlines and offer various views or possibilities that you may not find in the main stream media. Granted, I will be using various forms of media and other sources of information to offer my opinions. For too long, myself and people like me have sat on the sidelines and watched as our country's Constitution and moral values have slowly slid out of focus. All the while, we would sit around complaining that' "There's nothing we can do about it, except vote." I felt defeated and discouraged. Many of you reading this may feel the same. You feel as if everything just and decent is being replaced with all things decadent and morally unjust. No more will I sit idly by and only complain to like-minded people in the comfort of my own home. This blog is the first of my contributions to turning the country back around towards the principles and values that were intended through our founding documents. We are in a war within our own country. It's political, but a war nonetheless. It is my hope that you will be inspired to contribute something to the cause of preserving liberty and reversing the cause of those who wish to rule, rather than govern. Thank You.

P.S. If you are visiting from Facebook or NetworkedBlogs, please help me by confirming that I am the author. Thanks, Matt.

1 comment: